Dear TriClub Representative,
once again congratulations on winning the TriClub qualification in your Division!
We are happy to have you as a qualified club in for the race on the title EMEA IRONMAN TRICLUB CHAMPION at the IRONMAN 70.3 Barcelona in May 2018!
Here are some more details about your qualification:
How does it work?
- 17 European Qualification Races are leading up to 1 regional final
- The EMEA IRONMAN TriClub Championship Final is held in May 2018 at the IRONMAN 70.3 Barcelona
- All clubs who win the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in their division at one of the qualifying races are eligible to take part in the final.
- Your club has qualified and is now eligible to compete in the final in May 2018
What to do to get in?
- Your team members need to register for the final: We will let you know as soon as registration for the 2018 IRONMAN 70.3 Barcelona will open.
- You can race with as many club members as you like
- The best 5 Athletes will count to the club ranking
- The club with the highest amount of accumulated points will be crowned EMEA IRONMAN TRICLUB CHAMPION in Calella, Barcelona.
Why is it worth racing in the final – the IRONMAN 70.3 Barcelona?
- Your club has the unique chance to fight for the Title EMEA IRONMAN TRICLUB CHAMPION
- Calella is a great location to celebrate a team event
- A final at the beginning of next season will give you more time to prepare everything for this great trip
- We have great accommodation offers with a special TriClub Hotel (more details are coming soon)
- We are celebrating the IRONMAN TriClub Championship with a special Welcome Function for our qualified TriClubs onsite.
We are looking forward welcoming you and your team mates in Calella, Barcelona in May 2018!
We will keep you updated on information and program around the Championship Race. If you have any further questions please feel free to come back to us!
Looking forward to seeing you all in the nest races!
Marketing Manager – Athlete Development EMEA